Add the Dalraida calendar of events to your personal device (iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.) so you will always have the latest events on your calendar.
In order to subscribe on your iOS device (iPad/iPhone) you will need to add the .ics file to your calendars. Follow the steps below:
1. Write down or copy the URL below for the Calendar you want to add.
2. Tap the "Settings" icon, then scroll down and select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars."
3. Tap "Add Account" and select "Other."
4. Select the "Add Subscribed Calendar" option, fill in the Google Calendar URL in the Server box and click "Next."
5. Toggle your view of the subscribed calendar by opening the Calendar app and tapping "Calendars" in the upper left corner. Tap a calendar name to either display or remove calendar events.
Subscribing to a Google calendar on Android is actually a two-step process: (1) You must first subscribe to the calendar using the web version of Google Calendar and (2) then add it to your Android device.
Subscribing to ical on Google Calendar web:
1. Go to Google Calendar on the web (should login using your Google account registered to your Android device)
2. Choose "Other calendars"
3. In the dropdown menu, choose "Add by URL"
4. Insert the calendar's ical address (choose the URL below for the calendar you wish to add) and click "Add Calendar," and you should be all set.
Adding subscribed calendars to Android device:
1. On your Android device, you may have to clear the existing calendars and re-sync the data for a new calendar to show up.
Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> Calendar -> Clear Data
then Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> Calendar Storage -> Clear Data
2. Wait a few minutes and you should be able to see the new calendar. If it does the new calendar does not show up, also do the following:
Settings -> Accounts -> Sync -> select your account, uncheck the "Sync Calendar" option
3. Wait a few minutes and re-check the Sync Calendar option to see whether it will sync up all calendars
Keep in mind that if you have 2-step verification enabled on your phone, you may have to remove the account entirely and re-add it.
Subscribe to your Google Calendar in Outlook 2013
Follow these steps to view the church calendar in your Outlook:
1. Copy the ical URL below that you want to show in your Outlook calendar.
2. In Outlook, click File -> Account Settings -> Account Settings.
3. On the Internet Calendars tab, click "New".
4. Paste the URL address you copied in step 1, by pressing CTRL+V, and click "Add".
5. In the Folder Name box, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, and then click OK.
When you start Outlook, it checks Google Calendar for updates and downloads any changes. If you keep Outlook open, it also periodically checks for and downloads updates. (Google Calendar tells Outlook how often to check for updates).
Note: Changes you make in Outlook aren’t sent to your Google Calendar. To update your Google calendar, open Google Calendar from a browser.
If you have any questions, please contact us.